Here at RestUp, we have tried to make the process of enrolling as a caregiver as simple and efficient as possible. If you believe that you have the skills and experience to be a caregiver, please join us in the journey to assist families with providing affordable and convenient care.
Here are the steps to becoming a caregiver:
2. Complete the Caregiver Virtual Interview/Survey
3. Pass the Background Check (We are conducting this behind the scenes, nothing for you to do)
4. Consider Purchasing Liability Insurance for yourself.
5. Review and Complete Your Profile (Please consider completing every section of your profile, clicking on the social media icons to provide access, and recording a video introduction for families)
6. Review the Caregiver User Guide (Be sure you understand how the app functions, once you accept a care request, you will go to the care site, clock-in via the app, and clock-out via the app once your excused by the families)
7. Start Accepting Care Requests
After creating a profile, please purchase liability insurance for yourself. We find CM&F to be very easy to use, and they provide an affordable premium. Once you have sent RestUp your proof of coverage, pass the background check, we will then need bank information for direct deposit of your bi-monthly earnings.
After we authorize your profile, Careseekers will now see your profile on a map as available for providing care.